Even though the Republicans are trying to force the country to become the next Greece, they can not take away are solidarity.
So join Randy Bryce and I today at Serb Hall in Milwaukee as we stand - well, okay, sit - in solidarity with the union workers there. As the gentle eater will recall, the management at Serb Hall has been trying to bust the unions there.
Although some progress has been made in their negotiations, they still need our support. So, as is the normal operating procedures:
- Go to Serb Hall in Milwaukee anytime between 11:30 am and 9 pm.
- Tell the host you want a union table - the servers are usually Michelle, Victoria and Sandra
- Enjoy a fish fry or buffet
- Leave a good tip and make sure they know it's in support of the union workers
- Move along so the other union supporters can get their fish fry on too.
We'll see you there later today.
And tell them that Cog Dis sent ya!